SUPABOARD Lining System
SUPABOARD has unique features, it is rigid and extremely tough but also practical and very versatile, which makes it a compelling choice in ceiling or wall lining solutions for the construction industry.
Supaboard lining systems offer an extensive range of options and solutions. These systems can be used in a variety of applications, whether it is a new building e.g. offices, shops, transportables, kit homes, or additions and renovations to an existing building. SUPABOARD is ideal for wet area lining, dry walling, eave lining, alfresco ceiling, suspended ceiling and areas where moisture resistance is necessary. It is also an excellent product to receive a wide variety of finishes.
Using SUPABOARD in your next project will not only provide you with a cost effective alternative to similar products, but will also give you the satisfaction of knowing that you are using a product with superior environmental credentials.
See our SUPABOARD Lining Installation Guide
Special Features of the Product
- No special treatments required for termite resistance
- Recyclable and Low Embodied Energy
- Asbestos Free & Non-Toxic
- Weather resistant and durable
- No special requirements for on-going maintenance
- Moisture Resistant
- Can be used as a substrate in wet areas
- Non-combustible material and complies with AS1530.1
- Complies with the Australian Loading Code AS 1170.1
- 25% lighter than compressed cement sheeting
Before - bare wooden fence.
After - finished SUPABOARD screen wall.