SUPABOARD Flooring System
BUILDITECO’ Supaboard has unique features, it is rigid and extremely tough but also practical and very versatile, which makes it a compelling choice in flooring solutions for the construction industry.
The BuilditEco Supaboard’ tongue and groove floor system offers an extensive range of flooring options and solutions. This flooring system can be used in a variety of applications, whether it is a new building e.g. offices, shops, transportables, kit homes, or additions and renovations to an existing building. Supaboard is ideal for: sub-floors; suspended floors and areas where moisture resistance is necessary. It is also an excellent product to receive a wide variety of floor coverings.
Using Supaboard in your next project will not only provide you with a cost effective alternative to other products, but it will also give you the satisfaction of knowing that you are using a product with superior sustainability credentials.
Special Features of the Product
- No special treatments required for termite resistance
- Recyclable and Low Embodied Energy
- Asbestos Free & Non-Toxic
- Weather resistant and durable
- No special requirements for on-going maintenance
- Moisture Resistant
- Can be used as a substrate in wet areas
- Non-combustible material and complies with AS1530.1
- Complies with the Australian Loading Code AS 1170.1
- 25% lighter than compressed cement sheeting
- BAL - 40 Zones (Bush fire attack level)
Download the latest SUPABOARD Flooring System brochure
"SUPABOARD is an excellent option as a flooring solution for the construction industry."
Levelling and screeding to build up floor surface.