SUPABOARD Facade Cladding System
SUPABOARD Façade Cladding System is a unique, cost effective negative detail cladding system combining Peer Industries steel framing and high strength SUPABOARD.
Practical, tough and versatile, the Façade System is equally at home in new buildings and refits, commercial or residential, and internal or external applications.
High Strength SUPABOARD is non-combustible and highly moisture resistant, and can receive a wide variety of finishes from painting to a specially developed texture system designed by Dulux.
Using SUPABOARD in your next project will not only provide you with a cost effective alternative to other products, but it will also give you the satisfaction of knowing that you are using a product with superior sustainability credentials.
Product Range and Details
- Thickness: 10mm is standard [6mm up to 25mm available on request]
- Dimensions: 1200x2400 and 1200x3000, other sizes on request.
- Special Orders: Supaboard can be ordered to specific sizes on request (max. length 3000mm).
Special Features of the Product
- Cost effective alternative to other systems in the market
- Low embodied energy and recyclable
- 25% lighter than compressed cement sheeting
- Pre-drilling not required
- Non-combustible material and complies with AS1530.1
- Asbestos Free & Non-Toxic
- Weather resistant and durable
- No special requirements for on-going maintenance
- Moisture Resistant
- Easy to cut and work with
- BAL - 40 Zones (Bush fire attack level)
Download the latest SUPABOARD Facade Cladding System brochure
Insulated cladding during installation.
SUPABOARD cladding prepared for final Dulux AcraTex coating.
SUPABOARD is an excellent option for external façades for all types of buildings.